Thursday, February 19, 2009

Save-The-Date Factory

So I had told y'all that I received my save-the-dates in the mail which was very exciting!

This week I have been working diligently to finish my wedding website through WeddingTracker.com so that I can send all of my cards out. I want to be sure to have all of the hotel information updated on the website so my out of town guests can reserve their rooms now!

I have also been gathering the last of the needed addresses and buying the very cute Wedding Hearts stamps. I also found out that in May the postage will be going up so I was careful not to stock up on too many of these!

This is a picture of the Save The Date factory on my dining room table. I am using double-sided tape to adhere the printed portion to the pretty brown stargazer paper. Then on to lick and seal...and finalize with the customized ink stamp my mom got for me. SO COOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment