Monday, February 23, 2009

Planning Present From My Matron Of Honor

My Matron of Honor came up from Florida this past weekend to help get some planning done for the big day! I couldn't have asked for a better Matron Of Honor or a more fun weekend! More to come on the big weekend...

She brought me a great planning present...an accordion file and a leather bound journal. The file is perfect for all of the odds and ends of the wedding, and she even personalized it with a label "If found return to..." This really made me laugh because it just proves she knows me too well! The leather journal is embossed with sunflowers, which is the main flower I am using in my wedding. Now I have a place to keep all of my notes rather than on random notepads. They are both perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment