Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Engaged...Now What?

I am a local Atlanta resident and guess what...I just got engaged! Well...not exactly, I got engaged almost a year ago, but I am just now getting around to planning my wedding.

I am an only child, and my mom has been dreaming of the perfect wedding for me since I was five years old. The stories have varied from a Snow White wedding walking down Peachtree Street in Atlanta with the release of live doves. The most recent story has helped shaped my actual wedding which will take place over Labor Day Weekend this September.

This September the guests at my wedding with experience a near perfect Italian celebration of two people coming together to celebrate their love. (cough...it sounds a little mushy). This blog is all about the questions I have or had in getting to the alter. Anybody out there in cyber space is welcome to contribute or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment